Otsime Eesti, Läti ja Leedu piirkonda TURUNDUSDIREKTORIT
At Tridens, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products can satisfy
our customer’s needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing director who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring the team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as the long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
About the job
The Marketing Director is responsible for marketing management of the Tridens portfolio (such as Jägermeister, Hartwall Original Long Drink, Mynthon, Espiritu De Chile, Granini and more). He/she has a full understanding of the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian FMCG markets and understands the local consumers’ needs. He/she has a sound knowledge of consumer research and data analysing to develop together with the brand owner’s country marketing plans. He/she sets short and long-term objectives to increase the relevant brand image among the target audience, product consideration and brand belief, and overall brand value.
- Lead the marketing team in the development and implementation of innovative marketing.
- Together with the team and brand owners increase brand awareness across multiple strategic platforms.
- Responsible for marketing staff through recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Responsible for marketing staff job results by advising and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports through directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Develop new uses for existing products by analysing statistics regarding market development, acquiring and analysing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Analyse and monitor consumer and market data for use in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving targeted results, as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communication or related field, master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English.
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing and leading a brand management team.
- Leadership and strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Experience in the FMCG, alcohol industry preferred
- Strategic, innovative and creative with strong data analysing skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
What We Believe:
At Tridens, everything we do we do with dignity and spirit. In our work, what we do matters, and we prioritise our customers, suppliers and partners. But that special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed too.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from collaboration and knowledge-sharing and, of course, a healthy dose of fun!
Why Tridens? What we can offer you:
- A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities and an opportunity to make an actual impact. A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Awesome, highly skilled team members
- Flexible time / flexible location
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team building and events)
- Company car
The workplace is located in Tallinn, but work tasks will occasionally take you to other parts of Europe.
If you feel all of the above is you,
please apply in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February at the latest and tell us what contribution you feel you will make by joining our company and what your previous success stories in the marketing world have been.
Confidentiality will be guaranteed!
More information is available by calling Marika Järve on 6031802 or by e-mail at Marika.Jarve@tridens.ee
* By transmitting personal data, you give permission for its processing and storage.